Monday 8 August 2011

Fashion: THE summer shoes by Louisa

Ok, I can admit it, I really love the new brown shoes that we have, why? Because these are the perfect summer shoes: comfy but with heels, classy but perfect with jeans too, and most of all brown! (yeah we all have thousands of brown bags and obviously we need to find the shoes to match). So, the shoes are from Next (£6.99) :

To give an idea of what you could wear them with, I made two outfits, really simple with jeans and, in fact, just changing the top. The jean is a simple skinny one (£5.99) and the bag is quite big because we are girls and we have a lot of stuff in our bag ( £3.99).



OK, I know, a lot of people are thinking the mariniere top is over but what can I say? I`m french and I love it ! (£5.99)
To be honest, I really wanted to have an outfit with this top. I love the color, I love the shape, and I think it can match with everything. Oh, and may i add that it`s 100% silk and just £7.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment